Everyday, 24 hours a day, highly trained resource specialists provide referrals to:
- Basic Human Needs Resources: food banks, shelters, rent and utility payment assistance.
- Physical and Mental Health Resources: crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling.
- Employment Support: financial assistance, job training, education programs
- Support for Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities: home delivered meals, transportation, health care.
- Youth and Child Care Programs: after school programs, summer camps, mentoring, protection services.
- Regional Disaster Preparation.
With one phone number, callers gain free, confidential access to many programs and services that can help improve the quality of their lives. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211, or on line searching 211. They will have you enter your zip code. TTY and language services are available in more than 170 languages.